Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Monday, April 25, 2016

Moms don't go to the restroom.... They go on a getaway! !

       
          I know I'm not the first or the last mom to find refuge in the restroom.  It's the one place I can sit with my thoughts and not be interrupted.  Single moms don't even get this luxury.  So I have a solution, (I think anyway haha) why not try to switch things up and have family reading time. Some people do not like to read, however if you find a book that reflects the type of shows you like to watch it can be a great getaway.  Into romance?  Find a romance novel. Sitting with your children while they read allows you to escape into the story into a world far from your own. Option 2- read just before bed. If you're a new mom or have older kids chances are you don't go out much or even get TV time for that matter. Do you have ideas for mommy ME time? Share!
Healthy mom, Healthy baby. 
                                          Love, your Co - mommy,  DivaPinks

What goes on in our mind...

aaaaahhhhhh.... paradise.....

We can dream can't we?.....




No comments:

Post a Comment