Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day after Christmas Sale PART 2

Day after Christmas Sale Part 2!!
Please keep in mind that I didn't post all pictures because it will spoil the surprise for next year. I can't believe I did so well! I got Christmas wasted hahaha! I think I was high on Peppermint hahaha! Before I would walk in the store I would tell my boyfriend, "the sales better be so good they offend me. mmm." haha! He was smiling the whole day from ear to ear watching me go crazy haha. Did I mention this is the first year I have done the whole Day after Christmas Sale thing?! 

This was how we decorated around the fire place. :) 


You read that right honey. Some of the gift bags I got were about .34 cents. (No Joke). Those $10 stockings? I got them for under $3 ! I went c-c-c-c-crazy lol


I never thought the dollar store would have a sale! I mean why would they? Everything is already a dollar! I can't show the stocking stuffer/odds and ends gifts for next year but I got each item for .50 cents! My boyfriend and I are currently attending college so we're on a budget, but honestly budget or not this is a great way to save and spend. Maybe going to church has made me more humble? 


My boyfriend was looking for certain items and I really thought I was going to hope he would hurry so I could continue my shopping craze but then there it was... An entire rack of Christmas items! 60% off? Most of my items were $1 ! Ay chihuahua!


I didn't do as well at Walmart but it was late and it looked like I was beat to the finish line because there wasn't much left. The gift sets above were only $1.75. Holy Moly! These gifts will be for the mailman, the men who pick up our trash, my son's hair dresser, etc., etc. :D


I looked everywhere for a nativity set. The ones that were left were not my style. :/ This one shown above was the one from the thrift store! It is a glass nativity set and it goes perfect with our crystal cross! 

A FEW TIPS FOR SHOPPING THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS-

1. HAVE IN MIND WHAT YOU NEED! DON'T BUY WHAT YOU DON'T NEED!

2. MAKE A LIST OF THINGS YOU NEED IF THE SALE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO OFFEND YOU! EX: POTS AND PANS OR THAT NAME BRAND PURSE YOU CAN ONLY SPLURGE ON ONCE A YEAR. 

3. SOME OF THE ITEMS I BOUGHT WERE EVEN CHEAPER WHEN I CHECKED THE PRICE. ITEMS DON'T ALWAYS GET MARKED PROPERLY!

4. ADD YOUR TIP HERE!............ WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU ADD TO THIS LIST! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment