Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day after Christmas sale part 1!

So... Since I've been M.I.A. since my son's surgery, it's given me time to think. I love blogging dammit. I don't do it for the money (haha excuse me while I die of laughter thinking you can get paid for just writing your thoughts). This is my hobby, my therapy, my way out. Anyway I'll leave this for a later post. Now to the important part. DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE! I know I did it right because I can't walk today my feet hurt so bad. I'm going to detail where I got, and what I got that had me Christmas Wasted! Haha! Yes I said Christmas Wasted! I felt high on peppermint! Omg I'm laughing so hard. I have taken more time than ever to concentrate my energy in thanking god that my son is alive and well and I get to enjoy these things with him while he smiles and laughs and says, "oh mom". Anyway, I literally bought gifts and gift bags for next year! 12 months early! Who does that?! Oh yah, me... I want to be organized and clear so this is just a heads up that I'm getting back into sharing. I love blogging and this new year means a new me. I will concentrate on me and my family this year. If you're reading this stay tuned for some realness headed your way. I don't plan to hold back this time. Did I mention my boyfriend and I are still college students on a budget? My ultimate goal is to be a Special needs teacher and I'm currently in the credential program. (Also leaving this for another post). SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO...... DID YOU SHOP THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS?

No comments:

Post a Comment