Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Monday, April 7, 2014

Dechan Farrow - Health

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

          Today’s blog is a special one! I found a special woman who I think you would benefit knowing. This woman is a powerhouse of information for your body, mind, and soul. Her name you ask? Dechen Farrow! You can find all the information on her services from the link provided below. I had the choice one day to head to the hospital because of horrible heartburn and nausea that normally leads me to ruptured ulcers bent over in pain, oooorrrrrrrr call dechan! and thats what I did. I went to see her and told her all about my issues and just an hour later I had supplements that literally started to work the moment I took them right after my visit. It took 2 days and I have not had heartburn or stomach swelling for at least 3 months now. The amount of knowledge I received is something I would never get from the doctors I had seen. Also, I should mention that every time I went to the doctor they prescribed chemical filled pills or the usual “take an over the counter medication” as I pay for my visit on the way out. I knew the medicine was just covering up the problem. The supplements I received were provided to me by Dechen after she took the time to listen to my health concerns and symptoms. I will never go anywhere else. I highly recommend that anyone with any health concerns no matter how big or small should consult with Dechen. At the end of the day I had nothing to lose, I had already paid tons of money to the hospitals and doctors who would only cover up the problem and not heal me from within. Good luck to all of you! Please follow the link below to get in touch with this wonderful blessing of a woman!
Sincerely, Your Co-Mommy Divapinks


No comments:

Post a Comment