Ads

TMB

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Analytics

Monday, January 12, 2015

#vitaminhaul on my youtube channel!


Vitamin Haul on my Youtube Channel!!

          I just started vlogging and I find it to be quite fun, (nerve wrecking lol), and a great challenge to push myself to do things that are scary, (like puuting yourself out there for the whole world to criticize lol). I really hope you enjoy watching the video. I definitely took my time and I was nrevous to make it but I think it turned out pretty good. I suffer from fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, and the vitamins I take have given me my life back. I've posted pictures below (closeups) of some of the vitamins I talked about in the video. Its best to watch the video because I mention ones that I did not post a picture of here in the blog. I love going to vitamin world and I mention why also in the video. If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them to the best of my ability. You can leave a comment below or a comment under the video. Thanks in advance for watching and giving me your time. Sincerely Your Co-Mommy, Divapinks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment